- Why consider a kitchen
or bath remodel?
Remodeling is an excellent investment in your home. The kitchen/batch is an essential part of every
home, so anything you can do to improve it is likely to add to the attractiveness and equity of your home.
- How do I determine my budget?
Determining a budget is a serious matter. We
can help you with this. On average a kitchen remodel should be at least 15% of your current home’s value.
- Why use our company?
At K.M.R.G. we pride ourselves on quality, economical,
yet creative designs with a full line of semi and custom cabinetry to meet even the most discriminating customer’s demands.
- What key points do we need to consider when deciding
that remodeling is right for us?
At K.M.R.G. we ask our clients to consider such things as:
- How much time to do you spend in the kitchen?
- How many cooks do you have?
- How frequently do you entertain?
- How much storage
do you need?
- How often does the family sit down to meals
- How committed are you to recycling?
- How much lighting do you need?
- What is the average timeframe for a remodel from start to completion?
a kitchen remodel, plan on a time frame of 6 – 8 weeks after cabinets arrive. For bathrooms plan on 1 -2 weeks (except
for custom installations) after cabinets arrive. Keep in mind that this timeframe includes plumbing and electrical hookup
as well as any customization or work order changes.